Objective: To help participants to reach their goals and dreams, simply by setting the right goal statements in a chosen specific time frame.
Target audience: All people that are seriously engaged in setting, either their personal goals or their team’s goals.
Topics to be discussed:
- Why do we set goals?
- What is the appropriate strategy/ies in the process of achieving our goals?
- “OK-ness” Theory – E. Berne
- Appropriately structured goal statements
- What happens if we don’t succeed?
- Reasons for not achieving our goals
- Who are the enemies of success?
- Who are the allies of success?
- Task prioritazation
- Which are the goals characteristics
- Advice for goal achievement
- The role of human social networking in achieving our goals
- Results evaluation
Duration: 4 hours