Objective: To discuss the issue of Crisis Management, as part of the communication strategy of a company, to identify its causes and suggest ways to prevent it from happening.
Target audience: Executives involved in proactive communication and want to learn the basic identification and prevention of a crisis situation.
Topics to be discussed:
- What are the characteristics of a “crisis”?
- Different types of corporate crises
- Consequences of a crisis
- Hard truths on Crisis Management
- Defining your audience-stakeholders
- What may constitute a “crisis”?
- How should I approach the “problem of the crisis”?
- Why the crisis response plans are often ineffective?
- How to manage a sudden crisis?
- What happens when a crisis is going public?
- The realities of an “underlying” crisis
- Basic questions you should ask
- Crisis Management Prevention Questionnaire
- Summary Plan of a communication strategy -before, during and after – a crisis