Objective: To discuss the practical issues of customer service (internal and external) of an enterprise. The workshop analyzes the techniques for handling customer experience and how a series of customer service techniques are applied in order for our customer to feel happy and function as a word of mouth for our business.
Target audience: Executives involved in the customer experience field facing internal as well as external customers.
Topics to be discussed:
- Customer Care – Definition
- Why do we deal with customer service?
- Use positive language
- Listen carefully to the client
- 7 reasons why people do not listen
- How to improve listening skills
- Why do we lose customers?
- The 5 ‘gaps’ in service delivery
- Handling Customer Complaints
- Effective ways of communicating
- Observe the clients body language
- Marketing techniques for customer retention
- Top 10 strategies for customer retention
- Telephone Skills
- When customers are friends: 7 tips
- Why complaints are a gift for a company
- Create a dedicated customer
- Customers buy when they feel good!
- Managing Customer Experience (Customer Experience Management)
- Tips for loyal customers
Duration: 8 hours