Objective: To help participants understand how they can build their own “brand” in the competitive business environment by focusing on communication enhancement and image building.
Target audience: All executives that wish to improve their communication style and build an influential image.
Topics to be discussed:
- Evaluation of your current image
- Personality strengths vs personality weaknesses. How they affect our image and communication?
- How to communicate effectively offline and online?
- How to persuade through your communication
- Affecting Others
- Personal qualities of persuasive people
- Useful tips when trying to influence
- Telephone Skills
- Review your telephone voice
- Your role in improving telephone communication
- Manage your Body Language
- Behavioral styles
- Positive Attitude
- Aggressive Attitude
- Passive Attitude
- Professional Image
- How to show off your personal image
- How to hide your flaws
- Stylistic secrets for professional appearances
- Positive Interpersonal Communication
- Building your talents
- Improving your image
- How to listen to and how … you listen
- Listen actively
- Listen to what is said or unsaid
- How to express yourself during meetings
- How to use social media to build your online social brand and reputation
- Evaluation of your image after completion of the workshop
Duration: 12 hours