Objective: The purpose of this seminar is to provide guidelines, how each person can organize his daily/monthly/yearly activities, in order to ensure the efficiency of time consumed per task.
Target: All people who want to learn the appropriate techniques, in order to use their time constructively and keep a balance in their life.
Topics to be discussed:
- The basic approach to time management
- Setting objectives
- Scheduling tasks
- Time saving procedures and systems
- Information Management
- Minimize interference
- How do I act immediately?
- Adair’s 10 principles on time management
- How to organize office work?
- How to react when interrupted?
- How to manage papers, in order to save one hour per day
- The five worst traps of poor time management
- How to improve the use of my time?
- Task prioritization
- Stress Management
- Techniques for dealing with stress