Executive Assistant Workshop
Key Objective: Support personal assistants in acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively tackle the challenges of their multitasking role.
Target Audience: Personal assistants and executive secretaries that support their manager’s workflow beyond the clerical level, and thus need to know and apply the basic principles of management and organizational leadership.
- What is the role, tasks and knowledge of a Personal Assistant?
- How to communicate effectively
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Digital communication
- Listening skills
- Body language
- Effective Phone Handling
- Tone of voice
- Professional Language
- Event Management
- Principles of Human Social Networking
- Customer Service
- Principles of Marketing
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- How to handle conflict management?
- Types of Managers
- Skill Enhancement: Learn about the tools, techniques, and best practices in areas such as time management, organization, communication, problem-solving, and technology proficiency.
- Increased Efficiency and Productivity: Learning new techniques and strategies can significantly improve your efficiency and productivity as an Executive Assistant. Providing practical tips for streamlining tasks, managing multiple priorities, organizing information, and leveraging technology tools. Implementing these practices can help you work more effectively and accomplish tasks more efficiently.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help you? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
You can also follow us on the social: