Communicate Effectively In The Corporate Environment
Key Objective: Empower participants in achieving their goals through effective communication and teamwork. By fostering a deeper understanding of how to navigate the professional environment, participants gain valuable insights to maximize their presence through communication.
Target Αudience: Employees, executives, suppliers and business partners that want to improve their communication skills.
- Oral communication
- How to become an effective listener?
- 7 Reasons why people do not actively listen
- Types of Communication
- Upward Communication
- Downward Communication
- Horizontal Communication
- Written Communication
- Electronic Communication
- Listen to the client carefully and understood his/her requests
- Persuasive Oral Communication
- General Principles of Communication
- Theories of Communication
- Symbolic Interactionism
- Attribution Theory
- Accommodation Theory
- Oral Communication in Persuasion
- Consultative approach
- Telephone Skills
- Review your telephone voice
- Your role in communication
- The characteristics of good and bad telephone voice
- Tone Voice
- How to adopt “positive” attitude to your work
- Okness Theory – Eric Byrne
- Managing difficult situations
- Handling Conflict
- Elements of Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Dress Code
- Handling different client types
- Positive Interpersonal Communication
- Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
- Building your talents
- Improving your image
- Managing your time
- Developing specific skills
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What makes you motivated interest?
- How to respond “positively”
- Showing respect to others
- Expressing sincere feelings
- How to say “no”
- How to defend your positions
- How to listen and how … you hear
- Listen actively
- Make others hear you
- How do you express yourself
- How to manage your boss
- Improved Collaboration and Teamwork: Effective communication fosters collaboration and teamwork within the corporate environment.
- Enhanced Productivity and Efficiency: Clear and concise communication helps streamline workflow and increase productivity.
- Stronger Employee Engagement: Effective communication nurtures employee engagement and satisfaction. When employees feel well-informed and connected to the organization’s vision, goals, and updates, they are more engaged in their work.
- Increased Employee Morale: Open and transparent communication contributes to a positive work environment and boosts employee morale.
- Enhanced Conflict Resolution: Effective communication is essential in resolving conflicts and managing disagreements. When individuals can express their concerns, actively listen to others, and engage in constructive dialogue, conflicts can be addressed and resolved more effectively.
- Positive Corporate Reputation: Effective communication contributes to a positive corporate reputation both internally and externally. When employees experience open and transparent communication, it creates a positive perception of the organization’s culture and values.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help you? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
You can also follow us on the social: