How To Manage Your Boss
Key Objective: Assist participants in acquiring the skills to effectively communicate with diverse types of supervisors or managers. leading to successful outcomes.
Target Αudience: Executives and employees who have difficulty communicating with their supervisors or managers.
- Getting acquainted with your boss
- What kind of boss do you have?
- What are his/her strengths and weaknesses?
- What motivates your boss?
- What is exhausting your boss?
- Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
- Building your talents
- Improving your image
- Managing your time
- Developing specific skills
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Dealing with interference
- Dealing with workload
- How to manage more than one boss
- Create the perfect relationship with your boss
- What you should and should not do
- How to respond “positively”
- Showing respect to others
- Expressing sincere feelings
- How to say ‘no’
- How to defend your arguments?
- Organize meetings
- How to express yourself
Case study: Types of “bosses” and how to manage them!
- Enhanced Working Relationship: Managing your boss involves understanding their needs, preferences, and work style. By building a strong working relationship, you can establish open lines of communication, trust, and mutual respect.
- Improved Job Satisfaction: When you effectively manage your boss, you can align your work priorities and expectations with theirs. This clarity reduces ambiguity and increases job satisfaction.
- Increased Autonomy: By managing your boss well, you can gain their trust and confidence in your abilities. This trust may lead to increased autonomy in decision-making and task execution.
- Increased Influence and Impact: When you effectively manage your boss, you can influence their decision-making and strategic direction. By understanding their priorities and providing valuable insights, you can contribute to the overall success of the team or organization.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help you? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
You can also follow us on the social: