Burn Out Resilience And Well Being
Key Objective: Elevate your personal resilience and gain insight into the influence of energy management on your effectiveness in both personal and professional domains.
Target Audience: Directors/Managers/ Supervisors who want to improve their resilience.
- What is Burnout?
- Self-Assessment exercise
- Symptoms of Burnout
- Personality traits that cause burnout
- Practical ways of coping with Burnout
- What is Resilience?
- How mind management helps?
- Building rapport
- Quick coherence exercise
- Mechanisms of brain change
- Practices to accelerate brain change
- 6 Cs of coping
- 10 ways to build resilience
- The Neuroscience of resilience
- How to recognize positive emotions?
- Explore your personal character strengths
- Relational Intelligence
- The 7 factors of resilience
- Detecting iceberg beliefs
- 5 Steps toward managing work stress
*VIA Survey – Prior to the Resilience Workshop, participants will have to complete VIA Character Strengths Survey and print their results for discussion and practice purposes throughout their training experience!
- Adaptability and Flexibility: Participants learn to embrace change, develop a growth mindset, and adjust their strategies when confronted with unexpected situations. This allows them to navigate challenges more effectively and seize opportunities for growth.
- Enhanced Problem-Solving Skills: Participants learn to approach problems with a proactive mindset, identify alternative solutions, and think creatively under pressure.
- Increased Self-Confidence: Building resilience through training enhances individuals’ self-confidence and self-efficacy. As individuals learn to overcome obstacles and bounce back from setbacks, they develop a sense of competence and belief in their abilities.
- Enhanced Emotional Intelligence: Participants learn to understand and manage their own emotions and empathize with others. This enhances their interpersonal skills, communication, and relationship-building abilities. Emotional intelligence contributes to more effective collaboration, conflict resolution, and overall positive interactions.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help you? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
You can also follow us on the social: