Objective: To help participants understand how they should communicate with all types of bosses, in order to achieve great results
Target audience: Executives and employees who have difficulty communicating with their superiors.
Topics to be discussed:
- Getting acquainted with your boss
- What kind of boss do you have?
- What are his/her strengths and weaknesses?
- What motivates your boss?
- What is exhausting your boss?
- Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
- Building your talents
- Improving your image
- Managing your time
- Developing specific skills
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Dealing with interference
- Dealing with workload
- How to manage more than one boss
- Create the perfect relationship with your boss
- What you should and should not do
- How to respond “positively”
- Showing respect to others
- Expressing sincere feelings
- How to say ‘no’
- How to defend your arguments
- Organize meetings
- How to express yourself
Case study: Types of “bosses” and how to manage them!