How To Create Positive Customer Experience In A VUCA Environment
Key Objective: Explore practical aspects of customer service, both internal and external, within an enterprise. The workshop delves into techniques for managing customer experience and implementing a range of customer service strategies to ensure customer satisfaction and encourage positive word-of-mouth for the business.
Target Αudience: Executives involved in the customer experience field facing internal as well as external customers.
- Customer Care – Definition
- Why do we deal with customer service?
- Use positive language
- Listen carefully to the client
- 7 reasons why people do not listen
- How to improve listening skills
- Why do we lose customers?
- The 5 ‘gaps’ in service delivery
- Handling Customer Complaints
- Effective ways of communicating
- Observe the clients body language
- Marketing techniques for customer retention
- Top 10 strategies for customer retention
- Telephone Skills
- When customers are friends: 7 tips
- Why complaints are a gift for a company
- Create a dedicated customer
- Customers buy when they feel good!
- Managing Customer Experience (Customer Experience Management)
- Tips for loyal customers
- Enhanced Customer Satisfaction: By understanding customer needs, actively listening, and effectively resolving issues, employees can deliver personalized and satisfactory experiences. This leads to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Enhanced Communication Skills: Effective communication is at the heart of excellent customer service. Customer service training hones employees’ communication skills, including active listening, clear and concise verbal and written communication, and the ability to adapt to different customer needs and preferences. Strong communication skills lead to better customer interactions and understanding.
- Improved Internal Collaboration: Customer service training often encourages collaboration and teamwork among employees. By fostering a customer-centric mindset, organizations can break down silos and encourage cross-departmental collaboration. This collaborative approach enhances the customer experience and facilitates the sharing of knowledge and best practices.
- Competitive Advantage: Exceptional customer service sets businesses apart from their competitors. By investing in customer service training, organizations can differentiate themselves in the market. A reputation for outstanding service attracts customers and provides a competitive edge, particularly in industries where customer experience is a key differentiating factor.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help you? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
You can also follow us on the social: