Sales Coaching Techniques
Key Objective: Assist executives in comprehending innovative sales techniques aimed at closing successful and mutually beneficial deals.
Target Audience: Executives involved in sales and people who want to enrich their knowledge with the new trends in sales techniques.
- The sale stages
- Approach – Open
- Closing a sale
- Presentation – Handling Objections
- Reasons for Objections
- Advantages of Objections
- Characteristics of Successful Selling
- The gap in quality service
- The 5 “gaps” in service
- Ways of Communication
- Body Language
- Verbal vs. Non Verbal Communication
- Handling Problems & Complaints
- How to handle cold sales
- Finding new customers
- Identify the real needs of the customer
- The characteristics of good and bad telephone voice
- 7 Reasons why people do not listen
- Handling Complaints
- Customer Categories
- Effective Communication: Sales techniques emphasize effective communication skills, including active listening, persuasive language, and the ability to understand and address customer needs.
- Relationship Building: Sales techniques teach you how to build strong relationships with customers. By understanding their needs, preferences, and pain points, you can establish trust and rapport, leading to long-term customer loyalty.
- Persuasion and Influence: Whether you’re convincing customers to make a purchase, negotiating with stakeholders, or presenting ideas to colleagues, the skills acquired in sales can enhance your ability to convey your message effectively and achieve desired outcomes.
- Problem Solving: Sales often involves identifying and addressing customer problems or challenges. By learning sales techniques, you develop problem-solving skills that enable you to analyze situations, propose solutions, and overcome objections.
- Negotiation Skills: Learning these skills allows you to navigate win-win scenarios, find mutually beneficial solutions, and achieve favorable outcomes. Negotiation skills are valuable in various areas of life, such as contract negotiations, salary discussions, or resolving conflicts.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help you? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
You can also follow us on the social: