The A-Z Of Successful Event Management
Key Objective: Provide a comprehensive guide on monitoring the step-by-step process of organizing and executing successful corporate events.
Target Audience: Executives involved in the event planning procedure so as to organize successful corporate events.
- Public Relations
- What is and what is not “Public Relations”
- Special events to promote a business
- Types of communication in business environment
- Basic programming questions in Public Relations
- Create the action plan
- Campaign Basics & Objectives
- Reputation management
- Managing Campaigns
- Defining the event’s strategy matrix
- How to create successful campaigns
- How to organize Conferences & Exhibitions?
- Selection criteria in order to participate in an exhibition
- How to design and build an exhibition stand
- Human Social Networking
- Advertising and public relations reports
- Press Conference
- Mall Openings
- Waste Management
- Signage at the event
- Organizational Issues
- Organizing the key actions
- Control Systems & Market Research
- Event Budget
- What are the factors that encourage/discourage the participation of people at an event?
- Security issues
- Tips for successful corporate gifts
- Event Marketing Tips
- Event Project Management
- How to build positive interpersonal relationships with people involved in organizing an event
- Handling Complaints
- General Tips for Successful Events
Case study: Organize a major corporate event
- Comprehensive Understanding of Event Management: Participants gain a deep understanding of the principles, concepts, and processes involved in event management. They learn about event planning, budgeting, logistics, risk management, marketing, and evaluation.
- Proficiency in Event Planning and Execution: Participants acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to plan and execute successful events. They learn how to identify event objectives, develop event timelines, create budgets, coordinate logistics, manage vendors, and ensure a smooth event experience.
- Effective Project Management Skills: Event management involves handling complex projects with multiple stakeholders, deadlines, and deliverables. Participants learn project management techniques specific to the event industry, including defining project scope, setting objectives, managing resources, and tracking progress.
- Event Marketing and Promotion: Participants learn strategies and tactics for effective event marketing and promotion. They explore various marketing channels, such as digital marketing, social media, public relations, and targeted advertising, to attract and engage the target audience.
- Risk Assessment and Crisis Management: Participants develop the ability to identify potential risks and develop contingency plans to mitigate them. They learn crisis management techniques, emergency preparedness, and how to handle unexpected situations to ensure the safety and success of events.
- Creativity and Innovation in Event Design: Participants explore creative approaches to event design and learn techniques for creating engaging and memorable experiences for attendees. They develop skills in incorporating innovative event technologies, unique themes, and interactive elements.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help you? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
You can also follow us on the social: