Professional Public Relations
Key Objective: Explore the fundamental principles of Public Relations and the tools utilized by PR professionals to create successful offline and online campaigns.
Target Audience: Professionals that want to learn how successful PR activities are planned and executed, as well as, to executives that work with PR specialists and would like to learn the basic tools of an articulate PR program.
- What is and what is not “Public Relations”
- The keywords in the definition of Public Relations
- Advertising vs. Public Relations
- Public Relations objectives
- Interaction between Public Relations & Marketing departments
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Public Relations
- Reputation management through public relations
- Campaign Management Program
- Defining the appropriate per case strategy
- How to create great campaigns
- Planning in Public Relations
- Product Positioning and PR
- Basic programming questions in Public Relations
- Media Relations
- Crisis Management
- Online Public Relations
- Corporate Identity
- Event Management
- Sponsorship planning
- Conference & Exhibition management
- Venue Openings
- Press Conferences
- Corporate Gifts’ strategy
- Public Relations Vocabulary
- Case Study Analysis
- Effective Communication: Learning about PR helps you develop strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Building Relationships: PR emphasizes building and maintaining positive relationships with various stakeholders, such as clients, customers, media outlets, and the public.
- Crisis Management: PR equips you with the skills to handle challenging situations and crises effectively. Understanding crisis communication strategies enables you to respond swiftly, transparently, and empathetically, minimizing potential damage to individuals or organizations.
- Enhancing Brand Image: Learning about PR allows you to cultivate a strong and positive brand image. By utilizing PR strategies, you can shape public perception, establish credibility, and differentiate your brand from competitors, leading to increased trust and loyalty.
- Media Relations: PR education helps you navigate the media landscape by teaching you how to interact with journalists, pitch stories, and secure media coverage. Building strong media relations can amplify your message, expand your reach, and generate valuable publicity.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help you? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
You can also follow us on the social: