Human Social Networking
Key Objective: Provide participants with valuable techniques in human social networking to unlock their potential and expand their opportunities to expand their circle of influence.
Target Αudience: All business executives and individuals that wish to expand their business or their social circle through offline and online techniques.
- Why do we use Social Networking (Human Social Networking)?
- What are the types of Social Networking?
- Goal Setting & Social Networking
- Professional appearance
- Creativity in the process of Social Networking
- How do we take the first step?
- Building our personal brand (self brand)
- How can we utilize the techniques of effective listening?
- Communication techniques in Social Networking
- Body Language
- Networking and Social Media (Online Word of Mouth)
- How do I get the perfect approach?
- Tips for successful ice breaking talks
- Ways to ask for help without becoming a pushy
- Tips for successful Social Networking
- Connection and Relationship Building: Learn how social networking facilitates communication, allowing you to stay connected, share experiences, and maintain relationships across time and distance.
- Professional Opportunities: Provide avenues to showcase your skills, experiences, and expertise, making it easier for potential employers, clients, or collaborators to discover and connect with you.
- Collaboration and Knowledge Exchange: Learn how to build collaboration and knowledge sharing among individuals with common interests or professional goals.
- Cultural Exchange and Global Perspective: Learn how to engage with individuals from different countries and cultures broadening your horizons, exposing you to new perspectives, and fostering a deeper understanding and appreciation of diversity.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help you? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
You can also follow us on the social: