Achieving What I Want
Key Objective: Empower participants to achieve their goals and aspirations by guiding them in setting precise and time-bound goal statements.
Target Audience: All people that are seriously engaged in setting, either their personal goals or their team’s goals.
- Why do we set goals?
- What is the appropriate strategy/ies in the process of achieving our goals?
- “OK-ness” Theory – E. Berne
- Appropriately structured goal statements
- What happens if we don’t succeed?
- Reasons for not achieving our goals
- Who are the enemies of success?
- Who are the allies of success?
- Task prioritazation
- Which are the goals characteristics
- Advice for goal achievement
- The role of human social networking in achieving our goals
- Results evaluation
- Clarity: Through various activities and discussions, you can better define what you truly want to achieve, which allows for more focused and targeted efforts.
- Goal Setting Techniques: introduce you to frameworks such as SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound) goals or other proven methods, enabling you to set goals that are well-defined, realistic, and attainable.
- Action Planning: Provide guidance on prioritization, time management, and overcoming obstacles, all of which contribute to effective action planning.
- Motivation and Accountability: Provide accountability mechanisms, such as setting milestones and regularly checking in with fellow participants or facilitators, which helps you stay on track.
- Self-reflection and Growth: Identify and address any internal barriers that may impede your progress. By fostering self-awareness and self-improvement, you can enhance your overall personal and professional development.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help you? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
You can also follow us on the social: