Executive Visibility & Leadership Presence
“If you want your company to be known as a leader, the leader of your company has to be known”.
Current Status: C-Suite Executives face a broad lack of trust. At the same time, there is a lack of awareness of who C-Suite Executives are. Due to high business expectations and a lack of awareness and trust in senior executives, there is a demand for more actively involved leadership to close this gap. The demand on today’s leaders is to be visible, personal and relatable with a clear purpose and a focus beyond the company itself.
The call for CEOs and executives to be not just present on the business side, but also to be accessible, real and human on the public side is driving the need for engaged leadership. An articulate and visible chief executive can inspire employees, energize customers and persuade stakeholders.
- Authentic Storytelling: There are new expectations for business and leaders. Stakeholders fully expect to hear from leaders frequently and openly about their dual mandate of earning profits and providing societal benefits. Executives should speak beyond spreadsheets and address industry trends and social purpose.
- Sharpening the Story: People are looking for leaders to be accessible, visible and authentic. CEOs and executives need to avoid robotic speech and address stakeholders in a way that is relatable, approachable and engaged. Leveraging our knowledge of conferences, elite media, employee and influencer engagement best practices, the relevant global markets), along with executive communications coaching.
- Tell Their Story: There is a lack of awareness of CEOs, despite an explosion in communications channels. CEOs and leaders must express their values and purpose through direct engagement with stakeholders — particularly employees — and utilize multiple online and offline platforms to tell a consistent, relevant story that is easily discovered. Further, companies should deploy their most credible voices — the C-Suite, experts and employees — as spokespeople for the organization’s vision, purpose and performance.
Target Audience: CEO’s, General Managers, Directors
- Phase I: Extensive communication coaching sessions, which include in-depth personality strengths through validated psychometric tools and analysis.
- Phase II: Defining key messages and audiences. Clarity about the influencers and target audiences (who needs to know you).
- Phase III: Identification of desired area of thought leadership, media plan strategy and ideas to get you started.
- Phase IV: Speech editing.
- Phase V: Coaching to enhance presentation and interviewing skills.
- Phase VI: Speech/Video presentation assessment (qualitative).
- Phase VII: Executive Visibility NPS (quantitative).
- Increased Leadership Presence: Executive visibility coaching helps leaders develop a strong and authentic presence. It focuses on enhancing their communication skills, body language, and overall executive demeanor. By refining these aspects, executives can project confidence, credibility, and inspire trust among their teams and stakeholders.
- Enhanced Influence and Impact: By enhancing their influence and impact, executives can drive organizational change, gain support for their initiatives, and motivate their teams to achieve shared goals.
- Improved Stakeholder Relationships: Visibility coaching assists executives in building and nurturing strong relationships with stakeholders, including employees, board members, clients, and industry peers. It provides guidance on networking, relationship-building, and fostering productive partnerships. Strengthened stakeholder relationships can lead to increased collaboration, support, and opportunities for professional growth.
- Confidence and Resilience: Executive visibility coaching helps leaders develop self-confidence and resilience. It provides tools and strategies to overcome self-doubt, manage performance anxiety, and handle challenging situations with composure. By building their confidence and resilience, executives can navigate difficult circumstances, make tough decisions, and lead with conviction.
- Career Advancement: Increased executive visibility can significantly impact career advancement opportunities. By improving their visibility, leaders can become more visible to key decision-makers, gain recognition for their contributions, and be considered for higher-level positions.
- Thought Leadership and Industry Influence: Executive visibility coaching helps leaders establish themselves as thought leaders within their industries. It provides guidance on sharing insights, expertise, and perspectives through various channels, such as speaking engagements, industry conferences, and content creation. Thought leadership enhances the executive’s reputation, credibility, and influence beyond their organization.
- Personal Brand Development: Executive visibility coaching assists leaders in developing and managing their personal brand. It helps them identify their unique strengths, values, and areas of expertise. By crafting a compelling personal brand, executives can differentiate themselves, attract opportunities, and leave a lasting impression on others.
Method: Executive Communication Coaching Sessions
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help you? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
You can also follow us on the social: